High Rep Shooting Clinic
3 hours of intense shooting drills!
High quality instruction.
Open to girls in grades 5-8th and 9-12th.
Open to field players and goalies.
Technical shooting instruction
Power and finesse shooting
Passing and receiving
Games and challenges
To become a creative attacker a player must...
1) protect the stick in traffic and leave nothing to check
2) change levels of cradle and vary release points when shooting
3) be a dual threat player: always be a threat to pass and shoot
4) possess an ability to shoot with hands free and away from the body
5) employ tactics of knowing when to exploit a good angle and when to pass or hold the ball
Athletes are able to practice technical and tactical points of emphasis under the watchful eyes of the coaches as well as video.
Practice makes better, we know. But only perfect practice makes perfect. Work to perfect your skills this week!
As the final tune up before the spring season, athletes will continue to work on technical and tactical aspects of shooting. We hope you will join us as we continue to empty buckets en route to sharper shooting in the spring of 2020!